The commencement of the Kitchen part III

I am so sick of my kitchen cabinets being all over the floor!

The problem with a small house is that there is no where to put all my projecting stuff! I do have my craft room, but that is currently in disarray (another story).

This kitchen is taking much longer than I had anticipated. But that isn't new. I always think things will take less time than they really do, and I end up straining myself trying to get things done.
Here is the little bit of progress I did make (granted I worked until 7pm, and had to eat, so I actually did a good amount in the time I had)....


The hinges make the cabinets look instantly new! I'm pretty happy with the result of the painting of hardware so far. Now I'll have to figure out a system for making the cabinet pull holes perfectly.

It's going up tonight! I don't care how long it takes!




Ps. Thanks to the boyfriend for doing the hinges while I painted the surrounds!

Comments

Popular Posts