The commencement of the Kitchen part II

I also started the kitchen cabinets last night.
I have finally learned my painting lesson, and have started using a tarp for my projects... the boyfriend is happy about it.

-- On a side note, the boyfriend has found the joy that is paint, we had a rusting railing problem and he made it look new! Photos of that to come --

So here's the side by side colour of the kitchen cabinets. From beige to white!


It took me so long to paint that the dogs needed to pee. I figured they weren't stupid enough to step in the one area I was working and for a second they didn't.... 

-- Then the beagle decided to be a beagle and thought he could jump the 10 foot long tarp.

Let's just say we won't be entering him into any dog-jumping competitions any time soon... He hit the second panel in on my second coat... Here is is - 



Surprised he didn't slide at all, but still. So annoying! It's still not completely covered after 2 more coats.



Painting the cabinet surrounds tonight and mounting everything back on. I'm really excited to see the change!

Comments

Popular Posts