I must admit - I'm TERRIFIED

I have been putting off tiling my bathroom floor for quite a while.

The tiling doesn't scare me. It's the toilet.
The toilet needs to be removed, a flange extension installed, and then put back.

Anyone ever done this before? I'm worried the bathroom will be out of service for days! And then Bryan Baumler will have to come over and fix it for me! ................... Actually that doesn't sound like a bad idea...
Unfortunately getting on a show like Disaster DIY is about as likely as winning the lottery.
ie. Not exactly a back-up plan.

My boyfriend is planning on fixing up the basement bathroom for the time being... but its not that great, so I'd like to be done the main bathroom project ASAP. Once that's set and ready to go, that will act as my cue. And that's what is really stressing me out.

I feel as though I should be more confident... I work at a flooring store. I tell people how to install things all the time. I would really just like one of my installers to come do it for me... but I don't want to pay someone for something I can do myself... That's my motto!




Comments

Popular Posts