A room for crafting

I'm still giddy like a school girl about my craft room. Nothing has really come to be yet - this kind of thing takes a lot of planning.

Believe it or not, I want organization. It may end up being a mess, but when I clean it I want everything to have a place so that things don't get piled in the closet.

I have been scouring Pinterest for a little while, and I think I have finally found some really amazing ideas so I can get everything started...











I also do have a lovely idea to store all of my boxes that hold random items for crafting as well... these I had a problem with at Michaels where they were 3 for $6 and I bought... well probably 12 or so over the years. You know what I mean - these things;


Except mine aren't plain (save two of them), and they all coordinate in colour - they had to.

Anyway, I found these two large bookshelves in the basement (which are relatively deep and so my boyfriend does not agree with the term 'bookshelf') which look something like this;


So I plan this to be my storage of boxes, and paper and such, and then I had a brilliant thought!
I want to get a couple cheap short bookcases like these;


So that I still have space for books and other things... perhaps more boxes? NO. Bad Ashley, bad! - these will set on top of the larger ones to act as extensions.

So excited! Lend me more ideas if you have any!




Comments

Popular Posts