New look, new attitude?

I'm not so sure about the attitude...

However, welcome to my new look! I felt the background took away from my lovely photos, hope you enjoy.

I was having a talk with one of my colleagues this week... and I was trying to explain my hobbies. Apparently it's odd for one person to have so many different ones... and I couldn't even name them all on the spot! They range from music to crafts and DIY... it's really all about how I feel at the moment. Anyone else plagued by hobbies??? -- No wonder I never get anything done --

Speaking of attitudes - I have finally found my bug for organization! We're moving things around, cleaning out drawers, and throwing stuff out! How exiting it all is.
We currently have a clean bathroom and hallway, we are working on the office and the spare room. A couple things will be put onto Kijiji to sell, I will post it here when I get around to it as well so you can contact me if you're interested.

Here's the prelim. list;
  • 2 wooden bar stools (no backs)
  • sideboard and china cabinet
  • large lounge chair
  • drafting table (with green)
  • glass tv stand
  • secretary desk
  • country hart small bookcase
  • short pine bookcase
We'll see what else makes it over the course of time.

Another attitude change is the attitude of saving money. I have realized that I must come to grips with the fact that I am basically poor. 
I don't have money for the life I want... Which doesn't mean I should put myself into debt to live that life (and then get really seriously depressed when I really have no money). 
So... what is the life I want? A debt-free one. 

A debt-free life will allow you to feel more relaxed and be happier in life.
We as a people rely on money (and in a lot of cases credit) too much! It's just so easy, and when you use shopping as a remedy for life (like me), in the long run you become unhappy.

It's not worth it, people! Don't allow money to become your everything.




Comments

Popular Posts