Festivus season

I thought I should share some Christmas-y doings with you all since December is only a few days away...

There's a lot of talk about wreaths around this time... many DIYs who want to be different, but what happened to tradition?

If you know me at all, you would know that I am very traditional... and I want a nice traditional Christmas. I'll just DIY it all!

My man told me he would like a wreath this year... so I went to my local dollar store got some garland, jewelry wire, some sprigs of different artificial items, and some bling. In total I spent somewhere around 8 bucks and this is what I made that night...


I have yet to hang it because the over-the-door hook was not made for an exterior door... but either way - 8 bucks and about 30 minutes made a very lovely piece.

Comments

Popular Posts