Happy Birthday, Canada... and other long weekend plans

Well, we have hit another long weekend. This is the time I plan to get things done!

This weekend includes continuing de-cluttering, my closet (finally), and my hammock (FINALLY!)...
I would really like to get the bathroom tile and the bathroom painted, but we will just need to wait and see.

Tonight I have a plan... I, of course, being as frugal as anything that can't stop shopping had decided on a rewards Visa when I turned 18. Now over the years I have bought myself gift cards, and an electric fondue pot. This is one of those things I find just great about being in debt!
So recently I cashed in my points for a $50 Canadian Tire gift card... Now, as any other frugal Canadian would know, Canadian Tire has some of the BEST sales ever! Now occasionally there is inflation for a sale price, however, generally you will find things on a 50% sale that are close to the price say in the States... well this way, you don't have to drive there and you can keep the money in our wonderful country.

Since my de-cluttering list included fixing my closet, and making tool storage, I will be investing in brackets and some resin shelving racks... which are on sale for $20 each this week! (I was actually waiting for the sale, and yes, I was very excited)

I will post some lovely clutter-less photos at the end of this weekend. Cheers

Comments

Popular Posts