Life happens, that's what

You know how life can sweep you away from what you're doing. Yup, that's what happened to me.

I have zero new projects just the half finished ones that are already known. This is how I feel about it...


Although for once it isn't just sewing that is incomplete!

I haven't posted the chairs yet for good reason... I'm not happy enough with them for them to be complete yet. Ah the mind of an artist... nothing is done, ever. 

I did try to continue projects, I promise! See, we got rid of TV so I figured I'll have loads of time now. Until we got Netflix (US version), and now all I do is watch shows. I'm currently watching 3 right now. I should really be watching shows to inspire me, but alas, no DIY shows exist on Netflix (Get on that Netflix!).


Comments

Popular Posts